Our homestay is a modern house with all amenities. We are only 35-40 minute drive from Melbourne City.
Three rooms available. Details are as under:
Room 1 - Single Bed with Tallboy, Laptop Table, Chair and a Designer Chair. It comes with a large window. Free WiFI internet. Shared toilet & bathroom.
Monthly Rent : $600pm
Weekly Rent : $212pw
Daily Rent : $50 per night
Room 2 - Queen Size Bed with built-in Wardrobe, Full Height Mirror, Laptop Table, Chair and a Designer Chair. It comes with a large window. Free WiFI internet. Shared toilet & bathroom.
Monthly Rent : $851.67pm
Weekly Rent : $299.72pw
Daily Rent : $70 per night
Room 3 - Queen Size Bed with walk-in Wardrobe, Full Height Mirror, Laptop Table, Chair, Sofa, Designer Chair, Dressing Table and Ensuite (shower + toilet + washbasin). It comes with a large window. Free WiFI internet.
Monthly Rent : $1095pm
Weekly Rent : $385.35pw
Daily Rent : $90 per night
Other features of the homestay are:
- Central Heating / Cooling
- Shared Kitchen with gas cooktop, dish washer, fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, sandwich maker, wall oven, conventional oven, food processor, juice extractor
- Shared Meals area
- Spacious Common area
- Massive 60 inch LED TV in lounge
- Car park at the front yard
- Reasonable sized backyard with garden seating
- On-Demand printing, photocopying and fax facility (fee applies)
- Non-smokers only.
- To respect other long term guests’ culture & believes, consumption of alcohol and pork is not permissible.
- Rent to be paid in advance on agreed frequency.
- If you are studying in the city, and prefer public transport then ideally you will be catching bus to train station, and then local train from Sunbury train station.
- Train journey from Sunbury Train Station to the city takes around 40 minutes.
- Bus Stop : 2 minute walk
- Train station : 6 minutes drive
- City : By local train - 40 minutes
- A park is only minute away from the house.
- Two sports oval are only within 9 minutes walk zone.
- Property is close to freeway, which means if we are driving to city we get on traffic signals from property till the city\'s first exit. Non-stop ride :)
- Nearest convenience store is only 5 minutes walk.
- Nearest supermarket, petrol station, restaurant, take-away shops and clinic is only 3 minute drive or 12 minute walk.
|Name|| Homestay Melbourne |
|Location|| Melbourne, Victoria (Australia) |
|Neighbourhood map|| click here |
| || |
|Date available: || 2016-02-22 |
|Until: || 2017-12-01 |
| || |
|Monthly homestay fees|| $600 Aus per month |
|Does this include meals? || yes |
|Includes breakfast?|| |
|Includes lunch?|| |
|Includes supper?|| |
|Does this homestay have pets? ||no|
|Does this homestay allow smoking? ||no |
Link to photos: none
Listing submitted: 2016-02-21
To contact this homestay please fill out the section below and click submit. Please note, this form is for the express purpose of allowing students to contact host families and any other use is strictly prohibited. Thank you.